Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ms_moron 2.0

I've been wearing retro trainers (£1 from car boot sale), flared cords (free from friend) and retro-y t-shirts for the last 3 days. Hey its the 1998 ms_moron! Feels quite nice when everyone is wearing faded grey skinnies and chucks or ballet flats.


Anyway, as you can see from the links on the right I have been doing some research. They are all good links, but my current faves are Craftster and Vintage Sewing. Vintage Sewing has the most amazing detailed tutorials for everything including leather gloves (!) hats (I know!) and an assortment of clothes from pre-1900 to 50's. Craftster is a forum for crafty people, and browsing all afternoon I discovered the address of a fabric manufacturer who will send off a catalogue to you:

s gross
fabricsfreepost
salford m7 6bl

See how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home