Thursday, March 30, 2006

Wardrobe Machinations

I have made a pact with me and my sewing machine, I am going to start projects and work on them until they are finished. All my unfinished winter sewing projects can go up to the attic until early autumn, there's no shame in that is there? I mean whats the point of beating yourself up over clothes you wont even be able to wear for 6 months?
I have also come up with an idea for my clothes but I think its a bit over the top:
I am going to take pictures of all the clothes and sewing projects I put in the attic so I can keep track of all the clothes I have stored away. I think I am going to look into using stuff like acid-free tissue paper and cedarwood chunks to make sure they are pest and decay free.
I feel like I've started something which is going to become a massive obsession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home